Real Nurse welcomes articles!
But please read the whole page before you submit your work!
Real Nurse Articles are Essays In Nursing or Essays
on Nursing Related Topics - usually derived from the Author's
experience, they are not necessarily Evidence Based,
and are published to assist in reflection and to suggest alternative
avenues - they cannot be complete answers to your questions.
Real Nurse does not necessarily agree with any views expressed, which
are the Author's views.
RealNurse is an open access publisher. This means that anyone may
re-publish your work, subject the conditons outlined here.
Terms and Conditions.
- No fees are charged for downloading - or paid
- Copyright exists - and belongs to the author, unless
- Articles may be sent as attachments; preferably
as DOC or HTML files. The work may be reformatted to conform with
the site design, and typos may be corrected - but substantially,
they will be published as submitted..
- Any Real Nurse article republished anywhere, in any form,
must include full author details (as found on the page), including
(where appropriate) active hypertext links, and this condition must
be passed on with the article
- Publishers are encouraged to inform authors of
- Users who do not observe these terms are in breach
of copyright, and may be charged the appropriate fees, or face civil
Guide For Contributors
- Articles should be nursing-related, and of
interest to readers of this web site
- The article should be at least 500 words.
- A final paragraph should provide author information,
and may include one active link and / or one email address for contact,
- The article should be sent as plain text, DOC
or HTML file.
- The article - or a note in the accompanying email
- should include a statement of authorship, and confirmation that
you own the copyright - or are otherwise permitted to give Real
Nurse license to publish it.
- Email your article to the address at the foot of the page.
Final Note and Warning
- Real Nurse was not born yesterday, and will not publish the following:
- Articles from people who say "I loved your site" when they meant
"I want to use your site for spam".
- Articles that have been published elsewhere.
- Articles written by idiots who know nothing about nursing
- Articles which contain content that is obvious / boring / insulting